- Surface Plasmon-Coupled Emission enhances fluorescent signal and permits
collection of ~100x more light than typical fluorescent readers.
- Active area of 1cm2 permits measurement of analytes at up to 2,000 spots simultaneously.
- Femtomolar sensitivities achievable at each spot.
- Analyte composition only limited by available capture molecules (e.g.
antibodies, aptamers, nucleotides, etc.)
- Each spot requires nanograms of capture and detection reagent, minimizing costs per assay.
- Requires only small sample volumes (~0.5mL). Programmable recirculation maximizes analyte
capture while minimizing non-specific binding.
- Assays are conducted on inexpensive disposable chips.
- Sensor chips are compatible with most robotic spotters.
- Now available with integrated computer.
- Customizations available. Please call to discuss your research needs.
- All-in-one software package facilitates assignment of regions of interest,
controls fluidics, and provides data analysis.
- Minimal technical expertise required.
- Spatial isolation of capture analytes minimizes cross-reactivity.
- Programmable heater included, maintaining set temperature ±0.1°C
- Select from built-in flow sequence, or design your own with 6 separate fluidics channels.
- Flow cell assembly tool included.
111 Roberts Street. Ste. K
East Hartford, CT. 06108
(860) 528-9737 (Voice)
(860) 528-5658 (Fax)